If you look on the Infant Optics website, you’ll see they describe this baby monitor as “simple and affordable”, and this definitely describes this baby monitor perfectly. While it may be simple in terms of operation, it’s not simple in terms of features because there are many features that make this one of the best baby monitors and a great seller as well.
• 2.4 TFT screen complete with sensitive built-in mic
• 2.4 GHz interference-free digital wireless transmission for up to 150 feet in enclosed areas or 800 feet in open areas
• FHSS (Automatic Frequency Hoping System) switches between various channels to allow encryption and top security
• Automatic IR night vision
• Voice activation power-saving mode with automatic shut down
• White noise eliminator module
• Expandable up to 4 cameras
The Infant Optics DXR provides you with streaming video at a very fast 30 frames per second. Everything you could want or need in a baby monitor can be found with this Infant Optics model. It screams out high technology while also being very easy to setup and even easier to use.
Even customers who claim they’re not computer savvy report that this model is perfect even for a beginner. In addition to providing excellent reception and crystal-clear pictures, this baby monitor is extremely durable – a quality you want in a baby product. After all, what’s the point of having a baby monitor if you can’t trust it to work when you need it most? This is never a concern with this baby monitor.
The automatic night vision is just what it says. No need to make any adjustments because it switches on its own. It doesn’t take parents long to realize why this baby monitor is so popular.